Top 5 Animation & Multimedia Courses to enroll after 12th in 2017 While so many students are going for a cluster of similar education programs such as engineering, computer science, commerce, and arts. However, real opportunities lie in the field of animation which is a rapidly growing industry, set to grow several folds in the next few years. Here, we compare one of the top animation institutes in Kolkata and India and help you decide which one to choose. What to do after my 12th exams? This question is often asked by many students throughout India after they have completed their 12th board exams. Unfortunately, many students do not know their passion, neither do they get a chance to enter fields that are truly rewarding. T his can cause long-term stress and dissatisfaction. While there are quite some career fields out there that can offer you a promising future, such information always stays away from the grasp of an average student who has cleared his boards. The animation industry is one such promising field with a bright future. With the growth of animation industry, and a growing number of Indian filmmakers and directors taking to native animation rather than foreign-based animators, the animation industry is slated to proliferate in the near future. Even better, if you are enthusiastic about animation, making a career in animation after 12th makes much sense.Notably, at a time when the demand for professional animators is only growing, and field is becoming increasingly competitive and opportunity oriented. While those who are not entirely sure or not ready to dive into animation, can read further and know more about the opportunities provided by the animation industry. Even a cursory search on the internet can help you determine the right path towards this career. However, we are sure most of you must have come across several professional animation training schools. Therefore, here we have compared them all so that it leads to an easy decision making. Let us take a look at some courses provided by Arena Animation :
1) Animation Courses:These courses include 2D animation courses as well as the 3D animation courses, which help you set your animation base straight. This course spans over three semesters and enables you to make the most out of what modern, cutting-edge animation has got to offer you. With tools such as Shotgun, Maya, Adobe and Golaem Crowd Simulator, this It gives a thorough grounding in all the fundamentals & techniques of Animation- 2D and 3D, design visualization, image magic, digital sculpting, Projection Mapping, Augmented Reality and also trains you on the latest technologies and tools such as Golaem Crowd and Arnold Renderer and course covers most of what a skilled animator must know.
2) Graphic Designing: This course takes you through every nook and corner of graphic designing. This includes teaching Adobe techniques, professional UI/UX based designs, graphics and illustration basics and web animation advanced levels for graphics. It covers the whole course in one semester, so for those who have little time in hand, can go for this.
3) Graphic & Web Design & Development (GWDD): This course goes a step ahead and delves into the depths of designing concerning website designs. It introduces you to the concept of programming and eventually takes you through professional web designing. Graphics Web Design & Development (GWDD) is a comprehensive program that trains students in all aspects of Graphic Design, Web Designing and development makes you a complete design professional It uses industry-endorsed techniques to make the student an in demand new media creative professional for rich multimedia content, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing, UI/UX, SEO, Content Management etc. The course also covers hot technologies such as Angular JS, PHP, HTML5, and CSS3. For those of you interested in web design, going for this course will be the best decision.
4) VFX Course: Since the last two decades, several animated films have been riding the VFX wave, and this is your chance to join the VFX & animation boom. Spanning over three semesters, the course is the best way to get introduced to the world of VFX & animation. It gives a thorough grounding in all the fundamentals & techniques of VFX, Animation – 2D and 3D, typography, digital filmmaking, FX, Dynamics & simulation and also trains on the latest technologies and tools used in the Visual Effects industry.
5) VFX Pro Animation Course: If you have been looking for a professional VFX course, this is it. The course covers up sixteen modules of advanced professional VFX animation and covers up technologies such as Nuke, Photoshop, Mocha, Houdini and Digital Fusion. These are some of the hottest VFX animation technologies being employed today. The course will prepare you for the actual job in the animation industry. Now let’s take a peek at what other popular animation institutes have got to offer:
- A) MAAC: Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics provides you with a wide range of animation courses after 12th science, namely VFX, 2D and 3D animation,Adobe Premier, Autodesk, Gaming, Media, and Entertainment. However, they mostly sell these courses as separate packages of skills rather than one comprehensive skill package, containing technologies closely related to one another.
B) Reliance Edu: If you are looking for the second best, this is where you go for when looking for multimedia courses after 12th commerce and arts. They have an extensive package of courses such as mobile filmmaking, game testing, graphics and web design, VFX, 2D animation, 3D animation as well as some other short-term courses. However, when compared to Arena Multimedia, the focus is more on the side aspects of the multimedia industry.
C) Hitech Animation: Being a relatively new animation training institute, they provide you with a less specialized and limited number of animation skills. However, they do cover up the main animation courses such as VFX, graphics and web designing, as 2D and 3D animations.
D) RTG Animate: If you are looking for a diploma in specialized multimedia skills such as graphics and web design, digital animation, basic digital and 3D animation, character development and 3D modeling, this animation school will suit you better. E) Framebox: Their specialty is that they have divided all their courses into three categories:
- Red Box: Long-term career oriented multimedia courses.
- Green Box: Short to mid-term multimedia courses.
- Blue Box: One to three months of certification courses.
Students who have cleared their 12th class board exams need courses that will first create a strong base for animation or any other multimedia based skill and then eventually move on to the advanced skill. Arena Multimedia provides students with a strong and sturdy structure to get you through the basics and then eventually prepare you for the industry. Most notably, you are most likely to find animation industry veterans and technical personnel in the teaching staff there, which gives them a cutting edge over others. We hope this helps you make the best choice for your career in animation and multimedia after 12th.